Re: RC: Qualifications for the NC

In a message dated 11/8/01 11:07:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, renegade12@juno.com writes:

.  I do think
AERC can set standards that must be followed,

I see this item as being extremely important for consistency year after year.  I also do not see it as a problem that criteria changes as the "ball gets rolling". Somewhere it will come to a stop and hopefully the "Committee" will realize it, even then criteria may have to be re-vamped every 5 years or so. There is nothing wrong with improving a system!  Randy does have a point in making criteria changes far enough in advance so that everyone starts from the same point at the same time.
Just my lowly .02.

Jackie Baker