Bask bloodlines

nm nancymu@juno.com
I have been looking at an arabian horse for sale and he has Bask
bloodlines. Is that good? I am asking this because I have seen some
arabians advertised for sale and they specifically say, "No Bask"
bloodlines. So I am assuming that some people want to buy arabians without
this Bask bloodline. I have never owned an arabian before so anyone with
any opinion please give me your input. Thanks!