Toe Warmer and Music NOT to ride by

On the toe warmer issues - my solution - move to a warmer climate.  Fixed the problem for me.

On the Music topic - I listen to a variety of music while riding, especially with my dressage horses.  I try to get CDs with a theme so that we are not changing the tempo too often.  One that I do not recommend is the first portion of the Nutcracker Suite.  The gunfire in those scenes can easily prompt unrequested airs-above-ground.

Irene
www.maverick-stables.com