Re: Qualifications for NC

" The qualification change that is causing the most discussion on the lists
is the one where the team is required to have 500 lifetime miles together
rather than 500 each with a smaller together number."

Why is this causing the most discussion I wonder ? I think that it is a
great goal for people to shoot for . When the NC was still in the talking
stages they were talking about teams having to have 1000 lifetime miles
together , but that was shot down early in the game .
                                  Drin Becker
                                  Mtn. Region