Web Design

Heidi Sutton webmaster@heidisutton.com
Hey All,
I am writing to let those of you who need websites designed that I can now
take Visa and MC through PayPal.  I have extensive experience in designing
websites and graphics for horse-related businesses.  You may have seen the
website which I designed for Desoto Custom Saddlery (
http://www.desotosaddle.com ).  I have packages available which include 1
year of hosting, domain registration and promotion for up to 25% less than
the ala carte pricing.  If you need a professional website designed for an
affordable price, contact me.

Heidi Sutton
http://www.heidisutton.com