ear warmers for under helmets

Hi ridecampers. With winter lurking around the corner, I just want to suggest a good ear warmer for you. From Plow and Hearth magazine (they sell all kinds of products for Country living) I ordered these things called Earbags. They work like earmuffs but without the plastic part going over your head so it's great for helmets. They are extremely comfortable and they snap onto your ear. Works extra great with those fleece helmet covers. Those covers don't offer the ear protection from the cold with the single density of the fleece so with these Earbags, it works great.
No I don't work for the company but I just bought these and love them.
If you want info, e-mail me personally. Thanks. Deb