RC: Re:keeping feet warm & dry in rain?

Save your money...they're junk.  They used to be a quality boot, but no
more.  I wear a pair of Red Ball winter boots to ried in cold weather
and although they are a little bulky, they sure do keep my feet warm!
Lisa

I'm coveting a pair of Ariat Extreams.  Supposedly, they're waterproof
and
lined with gore-tex.

If I'm very good, I might get a pair for Christmas. . .
(and maybe a set of matching half-chaps too. . .)

Last year I rode in a pair of regular Ariat 'English' boots with a pair
of
wool socks.  Got a little damp and a little cold, but it was workable.