Re: RC: Re: Swanton-Pacific

In addition to Barbara and Julie's comments, I must also add that base
camp is very hard to beat in terms of being surrounded by redwoods in a
beautiful canyon.  The vet checks provide everything and Barbara and
family do their utmost to keep this ride a premier, first class event.
The scenery is beathtaking and I'm sure that every rider who has
completed its challenges has gone home knowing they and their horse
accomplished some real magic.
Barbara Sanches