Re: RC: Scary Board Members

In a message dated 11/5/01 7:21:44 AM Pacific Standard Time, Marinera@aol.com
writes:

<<
 I think it is really sad that some people feel intimidated about speaking to
 a member of the Board of Directors of the AERC.  >>

Beautiful post, Julie.  I am more fumble-foot nervous about speaking to you
than to them, so next time I see you I will muscle up and say hello.  After
all, someone who has flashed their panties at their cousins can only be SO
intimidating  :-)))

pat farmer