Re: RC: Re: Beet pulp isn't widely available

If you're in an area that carries Buckeye feeds, they have a new one
called Unbeetable.  I think I may switch to it next time I need beet
pulp.  already has some extra molasses which my guy likes.  Haven't read
the litertature on it fully yet, but I've been very happy with the other
Buckeye products I've tried.  They're not available everywhere though.
Mickie