Re: RC: DIDN'T LIKE VET-RE:CANCELLATION OF COSO JAM RIDE

You haven't lost your touch.  If the person is who I think, Life will be
H$#^#^ for you know who.  To act in such a childish, irresponsible,
manipulative manner is so like them.  It will not behoove them to show up at
a ride, when  all knows. And believe me it will come to light.  Life doesn't
revolve around you and yours K__________.   Thanks Deb for throwing some
light on this.  It was very discouraging since this was a come back ride and
one of your last.  Donna and BOB