saddling

Try making it so boring putting on the saddle that they can't be bothered to move.
Pick a time when you have a lot of hours to spend. Lift the saddle on  off on off. Don't bother to do it up just on off. leave it sit with you adjusting , bumping lightly On and off again. Then do it up and drop stirrups wiggle it move it arround ect.
My young mare was spooked by the saddle going on and had a scary experience of the saddle twisting under her belly. Took a few days off nothing but saddling in a relaxed I have all day to do this 1000 times if I have to and she stood quiet after a few lessons
My older mare is nervous about the cinch being tightened. She had a wreck caused by a previous owner with a long latigo strap. I keep my elbow up and at the ready to catch her if she turns to bite. I always warn anyone near her head that she will bite when I do up the cinch. She bite at air if nothing else but once it is done up she relaxes.
Paddi