Re:Re:Re:15yr Grey SE Nabiel daughter with Melanoma: Worth buying?

I have a grey arab/andalusian mare that has melanoma and she is still alive living at age 23 and still going strong.  She has it under her tail and the vet said what it looks like on the outside is what it probably looks like on the inside. She was my mother's horse and then passed on to me and now I have a Spanish Barb. My horse got melanoma from her mother because she had it. I don't really know about breeding with melanoma under the tail. But I DO know that if a horse DOES have melanoma you should not breed it because that is the reason why my mare has melanoma. Melanoma is either caused from sun or genes. And that is why we never bred my mare. I just wanted to let you know that some horses with melanoma do just as good as horses without it. Becuase she was an endurance horse, hunter jumping, she did just about everything. My mare is now being leased at a training school for little kids. But I don't think a 15 year old horse with melanoma is worth 5,500 bucks unless she can do cartwheels. But other than that I would lower the price. Thanx.

ashley