Re: RC: Fw: Annual Meeting/BOD List

It's nice to get together and talk face to face, but in order to be really
effective this type of discussion needs to be held BEFORE the board sit's
down for it's final discussion and votes on the issues. Otherwise we'll
continue to see things passed and then have to be revised & revoted. Before
the advent of the internet there was no practical way to get info out to the
membership and get interaction back in advance.
I am intrigued by the idea Linda presented about motions going out on a list
to the membership with a time for discussion. This should indeed
be seperate from the directors only list.

Nancy Mitts