Re: RC: Re: Board Meetings

In a message dated 10/31/2001 8:02:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, lanconn@tds.net writes:

With all due respect, as I understand it, the meetings on Thursday and
Sunday are CLOSED to member participation....

All the clubs and organizations I belong to do not allow member participation.  Attendance, but not participation.  I honestly don't think anything would get done.  We barely have enough time as it is.....mb