Beet pulp availablity and Nashville

Laura T lit959@yahoo.com
Here in the good ol south we have TONS of beet pulp available.
I live about 1 hour south of Nashville, TN in Alabama.
I have never been to a feed store that DIDN'T have it right there.

So when everybody meets in Nashville, bring your empty trucks, empty
trailers, and empty
suitcases!  And load up!!!  You could even call ahead, and they would make
sure
that there was enough for you.   Mostly what they sell is the shredded.

The feed stores here are very accomodating, they will order most anything
ifn
that they don't carry it.

If you really wanted, I could bring you some.  Just help out on my gas.  I
have a dually, and
can carry ALOT.  We of course would need some of those strong FL men to
help out with getting
it out of the truck!  But here in the south, it seems there are lots of
men that want to help out.
I guess that is part of the southern hospitality!  Sweet Southern
Gentlemen.

Happy Trails,
Laura T - Diamond you are so fat, only one handful of beet pulp.
Diamond - Keep that beet pulp a coming missy! Use that coffee can, not
your hand!