Karahty,Now in Oregon

Dolly DeCair thedoll@onemain.com
Just wanted to let all my friends know,the horses and I are here in
Crooked River Ranch,Or So this is a big change for us. Wazirs Karahty and
his son AAA Amadeus, Karahty's Karbon Kopy will now be standing here in
Crooked River Ranch,near Bend,Or We hope to find new people to show us
around the beautiful county side and help us learn new trails.
541-504-9514