Argh, saddle woes

Hey all,

I guess it couldn't have come at a better time since winter is approaching..

I've been noticing heat bumps off and on with my Arabian Saddle Company saddle I
purchased early this year.. to remedy this I've done a number of things.
Switched from a Woolback with ultracell inserts to a Cloud Nine, and now I have
a Dixie midnight pad to use underneath.  I also got my saddle adjusted (it was
too wide for Isabella) and we seemed to get nice even sweat patterns with this
combo.  However, the past two rides I've noticed two nice (NOT!) dry spots on
each side of her spine, about 6"x3" long.  I've noticed recently that the saddle
rocks on her back as well.

So,  ARGH!!!!!

Any suggestions?  I'm thinking about just screwing it all doing the treeless
thing. :)

Julienne
& Isabella