moving sale

  Hi all..I have finally bought a place of my own and
as I am unpacking all my horsey belongings for the
umptenth time (thank goodness this is the last!) have
decided to lighten the load a bit and sell some things
that Daisy has out grown or in the case of the videos
know them all by heart. :) Prices include shippping
anywhere in the states.

1. biothane halter/bridle with reins..fits small
headed Arab in electric blue and hot pink..$25

2. Parelli 7 games video..$30

3. John Lyons symposium tape 5 (covers fear related
objects on trail, crossing obstacles, understanding
what your legs and the reins mean and circles:
elevation,leaning on the bit, arc, breaking at the
poll and leg speed) and tape 6 (perfecting
circles,rating speed off your seat, barn sour ,
rearing, diagonals, sidepassing, leads and changes,
and tricks)....$25/tape or $45 for both

4. John Lyons Video Collection Part 2..tape 5
(teaching the horse to stop when the rider is off
balance, the baby give, good give and great give to
the bit, controling specific muscle groups)..tape 6
(horses that spook, active/reactive relationship,
breaking at the poll and more on giving to the
bit)...and tape 7 (rearing, buddy sour, rating speed
work, backing, stops, rollbacks and
spins).............$25/tape, $45 for two or $65 for
all three

Thanks for looking,
Penny