Re: RC: Midyear BOD meeting Agenda updated

Hope, just to answer one of the many misconceptions in your post, nowhere in the articles of incorporation purpose does it say we are to promote the sport of endurance riding only in the USA.  You need to read them again.  As far as a "foreigner" on the BOD, I assume you mean Earl because he is a Canadian.  He is also a member from the AERC N/E region and as such is a bona fide member of the board.  I think you need to ride more.....maryben