Re: Generic Adequan

I looked up the package insert on my Adequan and it is the same as the generic, except it has water in it but the other stuff was the same.  Maybe Truman is right [choke I can't belive I said that] and Luitpold Pharmaceuticals patent may have expired.... That would be nice.  I emailed a vet friend of mine who would know.....mb