Arrythmias

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
Last Spring when I got a health certificate for the h... of it to go to
Washoe, the vet told me that Beau had an Arrythmia.  I totally forgot
about it.  Someone told me that she competed with a horse that had an
arrythmia and it didn't really make any difference.   I did two 50's after
that this year and not one vet told me that they ever heard any
arrhythmia.

But I think that this is something to keep in my mind.  Thanks for
reminding me.  I'll pay better attention, now.

K.