Re: RC: Board Motions

In a message dated 10/26/01 8:21:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<<
 One further question; I applaud Mike Maule for presenting
 this list of motions so the membership can see what work is
 in front of the BoD. I would question why the job has fallen
 to Mike? >>

I have to say I agree.   We have this lovely venue for seeking input from a
large number (tho admittedly not all)  AERC members, and it is virtually
unused by most directors.   I really appreciate the frequent input and
clarifications from Barbara McCrary, who seems to regularly take the time to
wade through all this stuff.    Plus, I have to give a HUGE  qualification
about the fact that our BOD are volunteers, and we are lucky to have them
devote themselves to the organization.

It does seem, however, that Ridecamp offers a good mechanism for directors to
let members know of current issues, and seek input.

Thanks, Mike

pat farmer