remember "you might be an endurance rider ifs?"

Does anyone remember the "you might be an endurance rider if " from
years past (think it was in EN?) Since I'm still sitting at work (at
least I rode this morning and came in late.) thought I'd see if
anyone has any good ones.  Heres my poor attempts.

"You might be an endurance rider if you own more pairs of splint
boots then shoes." (well at least some of us with interfering horses
are in a perpetual quest to find a better splint boot)

"You might be an endurance rider if you own more bridles/bits -heck
how 'bout saddles -than dresses."

"You might be an endurance rider if you've spent more on a saddle
than on your commuting car."

OK - I know some of you are really good at this kind of thing, and
even though its not deep winter thought it might be fun.

Cheers,
Teresa