NJ Horse Park Stopovers

Well, I called the New Jersey Horse Park to ask for permission
to stop over for half an hour or so on my way south.  The very
nice lady I spoke to said that she would have to check with
the Trustees, who were meeting that night.

I have been refused permission.  Insurance reasons.

Anybody have any other suggestions along the NJ Turnpike?

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA