Re: RC: Re: Conversation starter

DESERTRYDR1@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry, a hinny is a cross between a stallion and a jenny, the opposite of a
> mule. The correct spelling is "hiney" as in get your hiney over there to that
> vet check with my horse, you crew person you.

No, sorry, you're wrong. I've been reading Truman and Jerry's
posts on the subject for years, and T *always* spells it
correctly, as "hinny".  As in "tinny hinny". He's very clever,
that Truman, so it *can't* be wrong.

<straight face>

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA