conversation starters.

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
Scuse me...is this flaming me?? I do not bring my dog to camp he is a good
dog.. just because he howls all night means he is just doing what he is
bred to do...howl all night, pee on your tent, eat your food, scare your
horse, bite your ankles, and run amuck. My stallion didn't mean to mount
your mare she was just in heat.I always tie him with baling twine. He has
never even mounted a mare out of my sight. you really should know better
than to bring a mare in heat to a ride..can someone help me get my truck
unstuck out of that bog over there. Yeah I need a bigger truck but I can
only afford this little 1975 izuzu brat but it sure does haul my 9 horse
full LQ 35 foot horse trailer pretty good as long as we are not going up
hill or down hill. Damn Expresso machine broke again..as for shoes.. I
need to reshoe my nag with corks and lots of borium on the bottom that
sandstone is a bitch to go over she slips and trips like crazy. Have you
all seen my new saddle? It has xtra large bars and I just use a towel over
the back. I think I need some new bits..or a bridle? currently I am useing
a barbwire hack that my buddy makes.. a cable tiedown, some bricks, and a
quick stop with a twisted, rusty, wire, snaffle with a curb to lower the
head down. Yeah I realize my Shire looks heavy and he is only 3 but he can
pass for a five year old thoroughbred. Coggins?? what coggins?? Why the
flip do I need those?? my horse is fine..She came from some farm in IDAHO
that went under something about Animal tracks?..But she never tested for
it..Strangles..we are treating that now.. along with a bad case of some
kind of flu. Scuse me can I dunk my sponge in that bucket you are watering
your horse in. Gawd.. Beet pulp?? what the frill is that? I feed Corn and
the more the merrier....but she gets a tablespoon of water or she may
colic. I shod her myself..I like her 50 degree angle makes her turn
faster.
Carla (sheesh...)
Ansata (what the hell happened to my mom?)
Haley (GASP!)
Rob (huh?)
PS.. on the dog issue..perhaps if they are there maybe they need to do the
actual ride? mine could go about 10 mile other than that I would be
dragging a carcass along.. mmmm endurance doggies?