RE: Re: Conversation starter

Title: RE: Re: Conversation starter

One night I was riding at night with someone a lot younger than me.  (Read – fearless)   We were on a steep hillside on a single track with a few oak trees when her new mare kicked my horse.  (But of course my horse was tailgating, which is something *I* have to cure HIM of.)  She was riding in a rope halter and she just spun her horse around banging into the trees, teeth gritted, saying under her breath – “you’re NOT going to kick anymore”.   My eyes got wider than a platter because it WAS a steep hillside with lots of trees.  But her mare hasn’t done that since!  Now I need to work with someone with a “progress string” to get Beau not to tailgate.

She knows a smattering of Parelli stuff and uses it to her advantage for showing for her many BCs.

Parelli stuff only works if the RIDER knows how to use it.  Sending a horse for Parelli training is good, but if the owner doesn’t know Parelli it would be a waste, unless of course, your trainer is the only one that rides and handles the horse!

I like that term “narfiness”!

K.