Re: Conversation starter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rides 2 Far" <rides2far@juno.com>

>  I was just thinking about making up a standard post ridecamp covering
> all the hot topics. It could be used by anyone at any time that they
> don't feel they're getting enough mail:
>
> To whom it may concern:

And, please don't pass me, I will be ponying three horses carrying my
daughter, age 1, my neice, age 2, and
my farriers son, six months (I get free shoeing that way).  They all need
completions as they are starting accumulating points early....I'm also
pregnant, and my horse might dump me if you race by.

Karen