Re: Conversation starter

>Anybody got any additions? >g<

Have I?

I have also decided to send a letter to AERC suggesting that every member be
required to send a photograph in with their application for membership.
That way, we will be able to tell if there are any Arab spies trying to
infiltrate the AERC and can send Howard round in his aeroplane to nuke 'em.

Also : my horse kicks other horses on trail.  Do you think I should :

a)  send him to a Monty Roberts / Pat Parelli / John Lyons trainer; or

b)  shout at anyone who tries to pass me; or

c)  put a red ribbon in his tail; or

d)  hit the crap out of him with my crop.  Which reminds me, why doesn't
everybody carry a crop / wear spurs.  Personally, I think that anyone who
doesn't do that is just plain unprofessional.

And my personal favourite.....I'm thinking of electrolying my horse.  Do you
think this is a good idea?

Tracey
(who is suffering from terminal narfiness today!)