Fwd: RC: (no subject)

---- Begin included message ----
As the owner of three (She was just SO CUTE and she looked SO SAD at the
shelter) dogs, I just about have to take them with me, or I can't go, as I
have no one to feed them, and can't afford to Kennel 3 dogs and pay the entry
fee too.  I have no problem with camping in a separate area.  I always keep
my dogs on leashes, don't let them bark after dark (they're in the van with
me) and in general try to be a good neighbor.  Lots of rides in the NW state
in their brochures that all dogs MUST be on leash.  Even so, I see some
loose.  For me, it's bring my dogs or don't go.  If a ride brochure said no
dogs, I'd stay home.

Admittedly, my dogs have occasionally gotten loose, but I would not want to
let them run loose any more than I would let my horse run loose at a ride.
They are part of my family, and I feel they are safer when they are secured
to something I have control over in a strange place.

Is it so hard to abide by the rules?  I want to hear from the people who
think the rules don't apply to them, if they have the guts!  Let's hear why
they think they are entitled to special privileges  jeri
---- End included message ----