Re: RC: jealousy

Thanks Jim.  Special is truly special and my one true horse love.  The minute
I back my truck up to the trailer, she's pawing at the fence and nickering to
me.  She's left a bucket of grain to head for the trailer.  Unfortunately, or
fortunately, I guess since I have them both, Knightmare is more of an
exceptional athlete.  Special is a Walking horse and even with conditioning
just doesn't have the recoveries that Knightmare has at four years old with
no conditioning.  I'm *supposed* to be trying to sell Knightmare because I
don't have time for two riding horses, but am in love with her athletic
ability and desire to please.  [doesn't hurt any that she's really pretty.]
But, I don't want to sell Special or neglect her either.  Sigh.  Poor me, eh?
 My solution so far has been to price Knightmare a little higher than I think
anyone will actually pay, and the plan is to slowly increase the price in
accord with her training level so that it remains just a touch too high, but
not so high my husband can say I'm trying to sabotage efforts to sell her.
LOL.  Anyone else have clever tricks to avoid selling horses?

Rhonda