RE: from bit to Hackamore/Vosal etc-head carriage

Title: RE: from bit to Hackamore/Vosal etc-head carriage

When my horse is “racy” he just pushes his nose against the noseband of the sidepull and his heads stretched forward.  I can get him collected with a bit, but I can’t get him as well collected with a sidepull. Maybe we just need practice.

S-hack he travels pretty nicely when he’s relaxed.

K.