Re: RC: Re: Re: Dog Rules

In a message dated 10/22/01 8:31:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tprevatt@mindspring.com writes:

no rules on which the RM could deny a completion based on a dog. I agree

but are there not rules in place that support denying a completion as a result of violating a rides' rules? If not, there should be. If rules are in place that are unique to a ride for one reason or another, and those rules are violated, it would seem to me that it is most fair and logical that the violating individual takes the consequences for violating the rule, whatever it might be. I don't know where there is a prohibition against it. s