Coso Junction Jam

We regret to inform you that we have found it necessary to cancel the 2001
Coso Junction Jam rides. We did not come by this decision easily, but
internal issues have forced us withdraw the rides from this years ride
calendar. We understand that many of you were looking forward to the ride
and we are very sorry.
For those of you who have already sent in your entry, we will be returning
your check.

Thank-you for your continued support,
Mike and Sue Benson