Northern Saddlery Company Endurance Saddles

Pat Bliss blisscvp@csc-scc.gc.ca
Hi
A riding friend of mine recently bought an endurance saddle at a garage
sale of all places. The saddle is made by a company called "Northern
Saddlery". There is a trademark with the picture of a mountain logo. The
saddle is all leather and looks very much like my "Big Horn" endurance
saddle. Turns out the saddle has never been used and has obviously been
taken care of. The people selling it had no idea about it. It is a
fabulous saddle and I wished I could find one myself (not that there is
anything wrong with my Big Horn).

My question is, does anyone know about this company and how I can get
ahold of them.

Thank you

Pat Bliss