Why this novice shouldn't have attempted this 50

Deanna,

You've shared all your highs and lows with Salina over the last couple of
years.  I know exactly how slowly you've gone with your horse, how much work
you've put into her and how careful you have been to do the right thing.

I think you handled this situation very, very well.   Best of luck on your
next ride, looking forward to hearing about it.

Now, if only I could find a way to email you privately, without my mail
bouncing.  I have so much news it's mind-boggling!

Regards,
Tracey