GAUTENG FEI 100 MILER

Hi all,

Just a quick note about our ride this weekend - I will write a lengthier
article later.
The ride was a great success and the FEI officilas wrer very happy with the
organisation - well they should be as we have never worked so hard for any
ride before !! We had seveeral international riders - one New Zealander -
Mark Tylee who came 10th with a time of 13:26:55, Two Australians - Mark and
Veronica Parker who also finished - Mark in 13:56:16 and Veronica in
12:15:25 and Veronica thanked everyone for her wonderful experience and the
care shown to them on course and off.She said her experience of being
stalked by 5 lionesses was definately and hopefully a once in a lifetime
one. The wineers provided us with the most exciting finish at any ride with
a flyng finish between 1, 2 and 3rd place and then again between 4th and
5th. Janita Doyer one again this year - in the time of 9:58:16 - taking a
whopping hour and half off last years time - too be followed by Mariaan
Liversage in 9:58:17 and Rudolph Doyer(Janita's son) in 10:01:16, with
Fernando Qwambo next in 10:01:22. Fernando was riding the Boerperd Carel
Hancke Blok and also walked off with BC - a truly amazing horse this - a
stocky strong high gaited powerhouse who just keeps going!!Janita was riding
her champion Arab gelding Arkab Mirarti. More results and info later - I
need to get some bill paying work done after doing alll this very tiring but
rewarding work for free!!
Regards,
Cindy Budler
Tel : 011 876 1179
Cell : 0824641809
E Mail : cindy.budler@afrox.boc.com

Regards,
Cindy Budler
Tel : 011 876 1179
Cell : 0824641809
E Mail : cindy.budler@afrox.boc.com

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of viruses.