Re: RC: Horse's sore back

A sore back can also be cause by feet that are not properly trimed and
balanced. If he is twisting when he steps down, it can cause a
twisting in the back. We had that problem with a gelding of ours. When
we found the right balance with his back feet, sore back disappeared.
But it did take some trial and error to find the right balance. And
that was after we had tried everything else, including saddle fit,
different saddles, different bits, balanced riding, rounding up of the
back and collection.

Lynette Helgeson in sunny but coool North Dakota (got down into the
20's last night) Brrrrr, not use to that yet.

--
Best regards,
 Lynette                            mailto:helgeson@ndak.net