Re: Titanium shoes

We don't carry them because they are so pricey and just don't have a call for them though we do know of endurance riders who use them and love them.  They are lightweight and supposed to last forever.  However, depending on the horse, terrain, what it's used for, etc., we can get 2-3 resets out of St. Croix Eventers also.  Keep in mind I said that it depends on the horse!  :)  For a horse that has trouble with the extra weight of steel shoes and that would just wear the heck out of aluminum shoes, titanium would be a viable alternative if cost is not an issue.
Maggie