NRR Lost & Found

Norco Riverdance ride footnote, probably should have said something
earlier.  Lots of items were lost or left at vet checks, that I'll
bring to the Manzanita ride today.  More stuff than in any of the
past years.  Particularly significant is a red crew bag with a metal
bucket attached, that was sent by a rider to vet check 1.

You guys know how it is--I'll haul this huge 30 gal. muck bucket
*full* of goods to THIS ride and that's it.

'95 Dodge RAM dually diesel, dingy aluminum 4h Sundowner gooseneck
with a black stripe, metal corral fencing on right side.  Come and
GET IT!

Lynne
and Rem-member Me, Celesteele
ReactorPanel fittings at Manzanita, too.