Re: Spooking - Spook and Spin

What makes folks think that 'spook and spin' is specific to Arabs?

I have a QH (narrow TB-y type) who can do it so fast that, if I've had no
warning, I'm likely to be on my way to the ground before I know what's
happening.  Our latest biggie was when a car suddenly emerged out of a
driveway surrounded by corn fields.  And this was on our way home!  I
managed to stay on and right myself, but I was hanging off the side of him
for a moment.  Full-leg leather patches help a lot.

Cindy