Re: RC: RE: Panecur Granules

I agree that the liquid was still cheaper, at least in my area.   Also, at
least from my vet there was a significant difference in cost for greater
volume.  The liquid was .17 cents per ml for <1000 ml, or .l3 cents/ml for
1000 ml or greater.  So......at 35-40 ml per dose x 5 days, max dose is 200ml
per horse per treatment.   That make for five full courses in a 1000ml
bottle, which was $130.00, or $26.00 per course of treatment.   Unless of
course I did something peculiar w/the math  :-))   The "double dose" is
10mg/kg.

The liquid is pretty easy to use for horses that are accustomed to being
syringed anyway, but it's definitely not as easy as the granules.

pat farmer