Re: Dr. Cooks Letter

Kat,
Thanks for such a well thought out post full of common sense.  I am simply
tired to death of the thread when all I originally wanted to do was remind
people to use their head (common sense) in whatever choices they make for
their horse(s).  Seeking others's advice and opinions on this forum in
making those choices is one way of doing that.
Maggie