trailer weight

 You can always take your trailer to a public scale for an accurate weight. If it is quiet enough, like on a Saturday, they sometimes don't mind if you bring a horse or two to be weighed. There is usually a small fee. Some scrap yards have pull on scales also. My husband works in a scrap yard and someone wanted to weigh a bull. So they bring this bull in, unload him and he gets loose. Crane operators and welders instantly turned into cowboys trying to catch or ride that bull. I am not sure if they ever got the weight on the bull but I am sure the workers lost a few pounds trying to catch him! Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm