RE: Fw: Text of Dr. Cook's open letter

Title: RE: Fw: Text of Dr. Cook's open letter

What is the average lifespan of a feral horse?  I bet it’s considerably less than a domestic horse, even though it lives in a “natural” environment.

Is this the same Dr. Cook of the “bitless bridle” fame?  I think that the bitless bridle is a little weird, too.

I am not opposed to new age ideas.  I have used moxa, Bach Flower Remedies and accupressure on my horse which makes some people laugh and think I’m crazy.  But I’m not sure I buy into either Strasser or Cook.

K.