Blaze orange flat reins

For anyone interested in this subject...

I looked all over the net for flat webbing in blaze orange to make reins for
hunting season (since I don't like rope reins).  Finally found some at
http://store.yahoo.com/karst/1tubweb.html  (an outfitter for cavers and
climbers).

This is 1" wide tubular webbing, but it lies absolutely flat.  The
shipping/handling costs more than the webbing itself, but it's still cheap.

Cindy