Apple cider vinegar

What would the benefits of ACV be added to feed?  Do any of you do that
and if so, how well did your horse accept it?  Also, how much do you
work up to?  I added a teaspoon to their wet beet pulp yesterday and
they ate it.  It is the unpastuerized kind, with the 'mother' in it.  My
friend had been singing ACV's praises all summer and convinced me to
drink it in water with honey and hey, I actually started feeling
better.  She thinks the horses would benefit from it but we aren't sure
how!

Kris and Nyke and Kolter