Bear Valley event photos

Some might say, "at last!"

To those who have appreciated that this was a last minute volunteer
effort, I'll say "thanks!"

There are 130 photos and their thumbnails up on my website.  I gave
up on trying to use one of the free sites and linking them, or these
would have been available a few days ago.  Anyway, the URL is
http://www.lynnesite.com/bvs.html

I think I got nearly every rider, captions are missing on a bunch of
them--hard to tell who's who in sunglasses and helmets sometimes.  If
you give me the rider names matched with the image title or location
on which page, I'll modify them when I have time.  You can ask for
the originals via e-mail and have them printed yourself, probably
best--the Internet printers like ClubPhoto do a great job.  8x10
original digital images are around 500 mb.  In some cases cropping
means the biggest size would be 5x7".

Lynne
realizing that there are now 80+ pages on my site, and
stay tuned for the ReactorPanel-sponsored NC photo webcast--on
www.endurance.net!

Rem-member Me (hey--quit takin' pictures and get me ready for Manzanita!)
and Celesteele (over his boo-boo)