SaddleFitting Clinic

I ma putting together a saddle fitting clinic in the Cal Hi Desert area. If
you are intereseted and have a sadddle that is flocked or stuffed, there is
now $ for attending. Duncan Stewart is the Kennel Master for the Rancho Santa
Fe Hunt Club.  the cost is $65 for a generel restuffing and fitting to your
horse ( which must be there) Please let me know.  donna and BOB  (Thanks Mom)
 760  946 1384